Arrange a logbook loan using your own vehicle
For an instant cash logbook loan from V5 Solutions, we will take you through our affordability assessment process to ensure you are eligible for the logbook loans we offer.
It’s vital that we check your vehicle value to determine the equity in the car itself. V5 Solutions will lend against any make, age or model of vehicle from high-end sports cars to classic cars.
The below process highlights the stages that V5 Solutions follow to make sure your vehicle is eligible for your desired logbook loan, regardless of whether you apply online or over the phone.
Eligibility Phase #1 - Applying for the logbook loan (online or via the phone)
- Tell us how much you want to borrow, either online or by calling us directly.
- V5 Solutions carries out the vehicle value checks using reputable industry authorized software.
- Our team will cross check to ensure there’s no outstanding finance on your vehicle.
- We will check your vehicle is taxed, MOT’d, insured and road legal.
- To determine that you are personally eligible for a logbook loan, our team undertake a loan affordability assessment.
Eligibility Phase #2 – Completion process after approval
After verifying your documents, we will send you some paperwork via email for e-signature.
Upon completion, our agent will meet you (usually the same day) to check the vehicle and witness the signature of the Bill of Sale document, meaning you can get your funds transferred quickly.
Our vehicle logbook loans are ideal for car owners across the UK, with repayment options ranging from 18 – 48 months. You can apply for an online logbook loan or alternatively you can call us on 0333 24 123 44 to get started.
To find out more about how our online logbook loans work and how you can get a logbook loan between £1,000-£50,000, click here!